NUTZ + BOLTZ
Two-hour mini-classes designed to fill in the learning gaps.
- Telling stories with your photographs. Thursday, February 17, 2017 7-9 p.m. $75
- Ways to make a living as a photographer; Copyright how-to. Thursday, March 16, 2017 7-9 p.m. $75
- Discussion: creating a successful website and portfolio (includes guest speaker). Thursday, April 13, 2017 7-9 p.m. $95
- Portrait tips for working with kids, couples, groups Thursday, May 19, 2017 7-9 p.m. $75
- Makeup demo; Retouching skin in LR and PS. Includes makeup artist, model and guest co-instructor, Gail Smith. $150
- How to paint a backdrop (includes supplies) $95