2018 NATIONAL WorkshopS
Santa Fe Workshops 2018: ABCs of Beautiful Light & The Art of the Portrait
July 9-13: ABCs of Beautiful Light and July 13-20: The Art of the Portrait
Contact Santa Fe Workshops for more information.
2018 LightMatters Courses at Rosanne's Seattle Studio
Light is a language that informs our world, whether we realize it or not. Photographers, painters, cinematographers and other visual artists learn to use light creatively to tell the stories that move their audiences. As with any language, one must begin with the basics to develop a good foundation, then move on with these skills to make images that speak to the heart.
LightMatters classes are small group classes (four to six students) taught by Rosanne. The classes meet monthly on a weekend afternoon (Saturday or Sunday) to accommodate people who might otherwise not have time to attend intense 10-week sessions. Below are the 2018 classes that are ongoing. Please email if you have questions.
Comments from Students
- What a great investment your classes have been. :)
- Your classes changed everything for me!
- I am so grateful to have had this class with Rosanne. My interest and love for photography have been reinvigorated because of it.
- Best photography class I have ever taken!
- A lot of work—very challenging and very worth it!
- Great combination of clear lectures, detailed feedback and dedication to the class!
- Rosanne is an excellent teacher, passionate about the subject and provides thorough, helpful explanations and feedback.
- I can honestly say that having Rosanne as a teacher this semester makes me feel like a more confident photographer. I am very glad I took this course!